Monday, October 21, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday October 22, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.Check the link to learn more and join the blog hop!



I'm doing my TTT post today because tomorrow is Trick or Treat with Agents! Info is here. So come back if you've got a completed MG, YA, NA, or A manuscript (no erotica, memoir, or PB please!) But without further ado...

TOP TEN CHARACTER NAMES


I'm a sucker for a good character name. I spend entirely too much time deciding what to name people in my own writing. I cheated a little this week and included some characters from movies or television, because at the end of the day that's all writing, too. 

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

Ebeneezer Scrooge


Gandalf the Grey

Gargamel

Hannibal Lecter

Mayella Ewell 



Severus Snape

Tom Marvalo Riddle/I Am Lord Voldemort



















I think I'm just obsessed with the names of British characters. Okay, what's on YOUR list that I forgot???

3 comments:

  1. Amazing list. I love how there's many British characters. Some of them do have fabulous names.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME list. I never would have considered most of these since the names weren't on my goodreads "read list", but most are PERFECT. Scrooge, Paddington, Hannibal Lector, Gargamel...I love it.

    Here is my TTT: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2013/10/top-ten-tuesday-favorite-character-names.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list, love all the Harry Potter ones! I also picked Four, I know it's his nickname but he is always Four to me!

    ReplyDelete