Monday, September 5, 2011

Back on the Wagon

Okay, typically if I write in my blog that I'm going to do something, I actually follow through with it. So, with that in mind, here are the things I intend to accomplish in September

1. Finish Mouse--the thing has gotten away from me for too long. It should have been done before school started.

2. Start my NaNoWriMo research--This year for National Novel Writing Month, I'm embarking on something I swore I'd never do: write a dystopian fantasy. I'm scared to death but I've got a good idea. But I have a shitton of research to do before November 1st.

3. Get to Book 40 on my 50 YA Novels in 2011 list. I'm about 1/3 the way through with Number 27 at the moment. It's a lofty goal, but...well...that's kinda how I ride.

4. Step away from the computer (and computer-related cell phone tasks) at least one day a week. And yes, I realize this is completely detrimental to goals 1 and 2...and possibly 3.

5.Finish organizing and cleaning my creative space. I can't keep trying to accomplish shit on the couch in front of the television.

I figure if I can actually accomplish any one of these things, I'm ahead of where I sit right now. Words of encouragement are, as always, greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment