Since I'll never be invited by James Lipton to interview on Inside the Actors' Studio, I decided to answer the ten questions here, for your reading and commenting pleasure:
1. What is your favorite word? My favorite made up word is "awesomesauce". My favorite real word is "basenji". My favorite made up real word is "insegrevious".
2. What is your least favorite word? Moist.
3. What turns you on? An open mind with a perspective different from my own.
4. What turns you off? Bragging.
5. What sound or noise do you love? The sound of my husband belly laughing when he gets tickled by something on the interwebz.
6. What sound or noise do you hate? The sound of a parent half-assedly intervening in his/her child's bad behavior. (i.e. a father droning behind his iPhone as his kid wails and screeches and runs around Hawthorne Pizza like the McDonalds playground, "Billy, don't make me come over there or we're not going to Pinkberry." Yes, because that's a child that needs sugar. Poor Pinkberry customers.)
7. What is your favorite curse word? The f-word in all its glorious forms, including but not limited to, "frex" and my father's favorite "fripping"
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Writing. I'd like to be paid for it.
9. What profession would you not like to do? Middle school math teacher. There seems to be a lot of screaming involved. Also, a lot of...well...math.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear G-d say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Turn around. You're not done yet.