Top Ten Best Beginnings & Endings
This is the first Top Ten Tuesday where I haven't completed my list. One because I am ladyballs deep in revision at the moment, but mostly because I'm really particular about beginnings and endings. But I came up with nine, so here we go!
10. Across the Universe--Beth Revis9. Mockingjay--Suzanne Collins
8. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows--J.K. Rowling
7. The Fault in Our Stars--John Green
6. Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock--Matthew Quick (which I am in the middle of reading thanks to NetGalley and Little, Brown Books for Young Readers. *whispers* Be jealous because it is awesome so far.)
4. Catching Fire--Suzanne Collins
3. Shades of Earth--Beth Revis
2. To Kill a Mockingbird--Harper Lee
1. ??? Maybe I'll write one to fill in the blanks someday, eh?
What are your favorite beginnings and/or endings? What do you look for at the start and end of a book?