Monday, June 24, 2013

All the Feels on YA Stands



Last month a lot of ish went down, so I neglected to announce here that I've joined the blogging team at YA Stands as a featured contributor. Every other Monday I'll be blogging about the writing life and things we can all do to make it easier on ourselves.

You can view my introductory post here.

Today's post is an intro to Time Management, which for me begins with a fearless inventory of what you're doing right and wrong in terms of making time for your writing.

There are a lot of great posts for writers and readers over on YA Stands, so I hope you'll join us there and during our bi-weekly Twitter chats where we talk about all things YA.

And if you've got suggested topics for YA Stands, hit me up with them here. I'd love to hear from ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment