Thursday, November 11, 2010

NaNoWriMo Day 11

Had the day off today, so it was pretty productive. That being said, I'm nearly out of snippets that don't include spoilers. This one is borderline. So if you weren't one of the people who served as my test audience for the prologue, consider yourself warned of a potential spoiler alert. For those that have read the prologue, this will make a little more sense to you...but not much. Don't read too much into it or you'll be...well...wrong. LOL

Word Count To Date: 39,787 (This sucker ain't gonna be 50,000 words. To give you an idea I'm about...1/4 of the way through the plot I have planned.)

Words Today: 9,205 (day off, home by myself=productive)

Least Productive of the Day: You Tube is evil genius

2 comments:

  1. Hellz to tha Yeahz!!! I am sooooo loving all these lil "snippets". Keep 'em cummin!! Oops, I mean coming....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe I just found these teasers this week. So excited to read the entire thing!!

    ReplyDelete